Thanks for your patience over the last few days as we’ve tweaked our website to meet GLCL’s needs for many years into the future. As we continue to evolve in this fifth year of our existence, we’re focusing on improvements that will help you — the members of our local literary community — to grow as literary citizens.
Want to stay engaged?
- Donate to the GLCL. Every contribution helps us to advance our shared mission.
- Visit the Water Cooler, our online community discussion forum. (Of course, if you’re a GLCL member, you’ll have access to members-only forums and related content.)
- Check out the Events calendar.
- Sign up for one of our newsletters (see the “Hot Off the Press!” widget to your right).
- Add our blog’s feed to your favorite newsreader.
- Reach out to us through our new Contact Us form.
We’re still migrating our current memberships into this new platform; stay tuned for instructions. Our new membership-management capability will streamline the ordering and renewal process, as well as provide you with more options for supporting GLCL’s mission.
We are still fine-tuning some parts of this new website, so we welcome your help in finding and squashing occasional bugs. Use the Contact Us form to leave your feedback.
On this first day of spring, with bright sun and warm(ish) air, it just feels like all things are new again. We hope you’ll “spring” into this new website, knowing it’s just the first of several steps your new board of directors is taking to advance the GCLC’s mission of encouraging, promoting and celebrating the literary endeavors of writers in the Great Lakes region.
Thanks for your support!