Support literary excellence by becoming a member of the Great Lakes Commonwealth of Letters.
Your membership entitles you to:
- Special members-only workshops and activities held throughout the year
- Early access to, or preferential pricing for, selected special events
- The feeling of satisfaction attendant to upstanding literary citizenship
- Special members-only content, including community discussions, hosted on our website — and “friend” members enjoy a private networking group, to boot
- Free access to drop-in office hours at various locations around the city (as advertised in our Events calendar)
- Periodic promotion of your works through our communication channels (one placement per item, every six months)
Don’t know what to pick? Your options include:
- Individual (no renewal) — your $45 contribution lasts for one year. You’ll get reminders to renew, but you won’t be charged if, for some inexplicable reason, you elect to ignore our heartfelt entreaties.
- Individual (with monthly auto-renewal) — your $4 monthly contribution will continue until you choose to cancel; the card on file will be charged again automatically each month.
- Friend (no renewal) — your $120 contribution is good for a one-year stint. It won’t renew on you.
- Friend (with monthly auto-renewal) — for $9.95/month, until you cancel, you’ll support literary excellence for years to come.
Questions? Problems? Reach out to our board treasurer through the Contact Us page for assistance.