Support literary excellence by becoming a friend of the Great Lakes Commonwealth of Letters. This membership level requires a generous monthly contribution that you can cancel at any time.
Your membership entitles you to:
- Special members-only content (workshops, celebrations) held throughout the year
- Early access to, or preferential pricing for, selected special events
- The feeling of satisfaction attendant to upstanding literary citizenship
- Special members-only content, including community discussions, hosted on our website — and “friend” and “patron” members get a private networking group, to boot
- Free access to drop-in office hours at various locations around the city (as advertised in our Events calendar)